Terms and Conditions:
TERMS: CAMP CACAPON, LLC (CAMP CACAPON, “WE, US, OUR”) INCLUDES ALL OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SERVANTS, ASSIGNS, SUCCESSORS, INSURERS AND SUBSIDIARIES OF CAMP CACAPON. THE RENTER (RENTER, “YOU/YOUR”) INCLUDES YOU, AND ANYONE ELSE IN YOUR VACATION PARTY INCLUDING FRIENDS, RELATIVES, SPOUSES, SIGNIFICANT OTHERS, ANY MINOR CHILDREN, AND ANY OTHER OCCUPANTS UNDER YOUR CUSTODY, CARE AND CONTROL, REGARDLESS OF AGE OR THE AMOUNT OF TIME YOU OR ANYONE ELSE OCCUPIES OR USES ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES RELATED TO THE RENTAL, OPERATION, OR USE OF EQUIPMENT PROVIDED BY CAMP CACAPON.
Waiver and Release Liability
- By signing this Waiver and Release of Liability (Agreement), the RENTER waives and releases Camp Cacapon LLC, its agents, servants, employees, insurers, successors and assigns from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, damages or suits at law and equity of any kind, including but not limited to claims for personal injury, property damage, medical expenses, loss of services, on account of or in any way related to or growing out of my presence or involvement at the facility. This waiver and release is intended to, and does, release from any and all liability for damages or injuries on account of or in any way related to or growing out of the RENTER’s negligence or the negligence of third parties. The RENTER further covenants and agrees not to institute any claims or legal action against Camp Cacapon LLC for any claim released by this Agreement. The RENTER further agrees that should any claim be made against Camp Cacapon LLC in contravention of this Agreement, including but not limited to derivative claims, the RENTER will protect, defend and completely indemnity (reimburse) for any such claim and expenses including attorney’s fees and costs incurred by in defending themselves or security indemnity hereunder.
- The RENTER understands that Camp Cacapon LLC is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged valuables or property.
- You agree you will not hold Camp Cacapon liable for any monetary compensation, damages, or injuries as a result of any encounters with nature, animals, rodents, or insects. You agree to properly store all consumable food items.
- The RENTER acknowledges that the RENTER has received and read a copy of the current rules and regulations governing the use of the facility. The RENTER agrees to fully comply with all rules and regulations and with any amendments. The RENTER has read the Agreement and understands that by signing the Agreement the RENTER has consented to be bound by its terms, including the waiver/release of any legal right the RENTER may have to sue for any costs they incur because a claim or legal action is brought in violation of this Agreement. The RENTER agrees any violation of the Agreement and its terms and conditions, as determined by Camp Cacapon LLC, will void and terminate this Agreement and may result in loss of the ability to use the facility.
- The RENTER agrees to pay any and all outstanding fees on my account prior to departure, including but not limited to lodging fees or unpaid charges to my account or damage/cleaning fees from misuse. If the RENTER fails to pay my account in full prior to departure, the RENTER authorizes Camp Cacapon LLC to receive those unpaid fees on my behalf, using the most recent payment method on my account.
Damage and Theft Policy: Please report any damages and repair issues upon arrival at your cottage. Unreported damages or missing items will be assumed to have occurred during your stay. Charges may include, but are not limited to, actual damages, theft, unpaid charges, unauthorized pets, cooking indoors, smoking inside, or the need for excessive cleaning. Smoking of any kind is strictly prohibited inside the cabins. If smoking occurs then a $250.00 cleaning fee will be applied to your credit card on file. Pets are forbidden inside the cottages. You will be charged for missing or damaged items. Excessive cleaning will result in a $50.00/hour fee applied to your credit card on file.